《What are Peter’s hobbies?》教案_教师最新电玩城注册送金币面试小学英语，中公讲师为大家进行录制教师最新电玩城注册送金币面试备考系列视频，希望对各位考生有所帮助。以下为小学英语《What are Peter’s hobbies?》教案。
小学英语《What are Peter’s hobbies?》教案
1. Students can master the meaning of the words such as “reading stories”, “doing kung fu”, “swimming” and “singing”.
2. Students can grasp the key sentence structures “What are Peter’s hobbies?” and “He likes singing”.
Students can improve their abilities of listening and speaking.
Students can build up their confidence in speaking English.
Teaching Key &Difficult Points
Words: “reading stories”, “swimming”, “doing kung fu”, and “singing”;
Sentence structures: “What are Peter’s hobbies?” and “He likes doing ...”
Students can master the usage of the words and sentences and use them in their daily life.
Step 1: Warming up
1. Daily greeting. Talk about the weather.
2. Sing a song with the students: If You Are Happy.
Ask them two questions “Are you happy now?” and “Do you like singing?”. They may say yes and then tell them singing is our hobby. Then tell them today we are going to learn about our old friend Peter’s hobbies.
Step 2: Pre-listening
1. Draw some paintings on the blackboard and present some words such as “reading stories”, “doing kung fu”, “swimming”, and “singing”. Let them understand the meanings.
2. Read the words together.
Step 3: While-listening
1. Extensive listening
Ask students to listen to the tape for the first time and answer two questions, “How many people are there in this conversation and who are they?” and “Which sentence is used to ask other’s hobbies and what is its answer?” Then write down the names and sentences on the blackboard.
2. Intensive listening
Listen to the tape for the second time and ask students to fill in the chart on the blackboard. Then invite some of them to finish the chart and check it.
Step 4: Post-listening
Ask students to do a survey about what their hobbies are. Lead them to work in group of 4 and one of them acts as the group leader to collect their group members’ hobbies and make a list for us. 10 minutes will be given. After that, invite one group to share their report. Give encouragement.
Step 5: Summary & Homework
Summary: ask a student to conclude the content of the lesson and summarize with the whole class.
Homework: talk about their hobbies with their parents and ask what their parents’ hobbies are.